Feed2Learn Research Group has mainly four research lines from a socio-constructivist perspective specifically in online learning environments:
- Assessment and feedback processes for learning
- Interaction between teachers and students and students among them (collaborative learning)
- Academic writing and learners support
- Teachers competencies
Nowadays, our research projects are focused on the following topics in online learning environments:
- Feedback and learner engagement
- Feedback and self-regulation of learning; feedback and socially shared regulation.
- Feedback literacy
- Feedback and assessment in MOOCs (massive open online courses).
- Assessment and feedback on quality processes at institutional level.